Us seniors are in the thick of college applications right now. Speaking from personal experience, college and the Common App are at the forefront of my mind. Due to my constant preoccupation with college and the horror that is applying, I do not appreciate the constant barrage of questions pertaining to where, when, which, etc. I’m applying from people currently not in the process. From freshman to senior citizens, everybody asks the same question: Where have you applied? So, on behalf of the senior class of 2022, I have compiled the best responses for when somebody feels entitled to knowing the details into this very personal and anxiety-inducing journey:
- “What’s college?”
- Just walk away. Walk away.
- Run away. Run.
- Start singing your favorite Honda jingle
- “Where will you be in four years?”
- Try to communicate to them telepathically (maybe blink a lot to freak them out?)
- “I got into Harvard.” (Really??) “No.”